Our Positions Vacant
Doggy Holiday Carer - Home Based Commission Position, Based on clients requirements
If you would love to have a doggy join your family for his/her holidays then we would love to hear from you. Join the WOOFYS® Hounds on Holiday® team and you will enjoy a fun holiday with your furry house guest while we take care of the paperwork and insurance.
All you need is a love for doggys, a secure yard, and a social doggy/s … it is easy to offer a doggy their holiday home away from home. To apply for extra fun and love please click here for our application form.
The fantastic team at THE HOUND HUTT® has a special kind of working environment and atmosphere that is great to be a part of! We are constantly growing and changing, so if you are interested in employment then read on to find out how you can join THE HOUND HUTT® team.
To be considered for employment with us, it is essential that you …
• Enjoy practical and manual activities
• Are free from allergies aggravated by animal hair, fur and dust
• Are able to undertake manual and sometimes heavy work
• Are able to handle a group of dogs with confidence and patience
• Are interested in animal welfare
• Have excellent observation and supervision skills
• Have excellent communication skills over the telephone and in person
• Can work as part of a team
• Can demonstrate initiative
• Can be empathetic towards clients and remain compassionate and well
mannered under all circumstances
• Learn and understand our health requirements for all dogs attending the
centre and be able to clearly communicate these to our clients
• Will be committed to further training in the industry
• Can attend team meetings and functions
• Can maintain high standards of hygiene
Education & Qualifications
• Can read, write legibly, and communicate clearly in English both in
person and on the telephone.
• Basic computer literacy including the ability to type on a computer
keyboard, use a computer mouse, and view information on a
• Dog Training/Handling qualification or other relevant experience
Qualifications and experience with dogs is preferred but not essential
If you hold the required experience and can demonstrate your dog handling abilities and skills, we would like to hear from you about why we must have you as a part of our team.
Please send us an email (using the form on the "Contact Us" page) requesting our main email address for applications,.