Our Enrolment Process
Our enrolment process can either be completed online or via the phone. If you prefer to have a chat about us and our services then please give us a call and book your dog's interview/combined first day. You can bring your enrolment forms and vaccination certificates with you on your dogs first day.
Our online process is:
1. Please complete the enrolment form and email it to us.
2. Please send copies of your doggy’s sterilisation and vaccination certificates along with the enrolment form.
3. Once your enrolment form has been submitted and received, THE HOUND HUTT® Day Supervisor will contact you to organise a groom, an interview or combined first day. Our interviews are conducted on your dog's first day with us and you will not need to be there. You are however very welcome to come and have a look our facilities, meet THE HOUND HUTT® team and ask any questions you have. Remember you are interviewing us too.
4. Please bring your dog to the interview/combined first day so we can assess your dog and match him/her to the best day for them.
5. Once the interview/combined first day has been completed THE HOUND HUTT® Day Supervisor will be able to recommend the ideal times between grooms, the perfect day for your dog and either book their first day or book regular days for you.
6. It is recommended that all dogs come in for their on their first day by 8am as this helps to acclimatize them to the surroundings and process.
7. You are always welcome to ring us throughout your dog’s first day so we can discuss your dog’s progress. We will normally send you an update via SMS throughout the day to put your mind at ease.
8. If your dog enjoys their day, you will be able to book your dog in for regular visits. We recommend at 6-8 weeks for grooms and least one day per week for pampering with daycare booking for continuity for your dog and to ensure we have a spot for them in their pack.